We are seeking a Director of Patient and Family Services
The DCM Foundation (DCMF) needs a passionate person who would like to help those with dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) and their families better live with and conquer this disease. This person will be serving DCM patients, creating, implementing and running the DCM Foundation’s patient and family services and programs. The DCMF would like to significantly grow our support and offerings to DCM patients and families.
Experience and Traits of an Ideal Candidate:
● Experience or interest in helping patients/families with a chronic illness
● An understanding of DCM and the effect it has on patients and families
● Passion for helping others
● Motivated, organized and efficient
● Capable of conceptualizing, creating, implementing and managing patient programs to help patients
● Ability and interest in growing with the DCMF and taking on more responsibility over time
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Assist patients and families with navigating a chronic illness
● Imagine, create, implement, and manage patient/family programs
● Launch and manage an online patient/family small donation campaign
● Be willing to interact one-to-one with patients while also growing our programs to help many more DCM patients and family members
If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to Greg Ruf, Executive Director at email@example.com.